It was a Good Day

Today was a good day. I taught someone new things that others would have charged for something, as that person said it. Work was nowhere in site so I shared my ideas with others for a good conversation. People began to add their own inputs which leads to the improvement and understanding of a certain subject by some who were confused. Days like this are rare were one can do something to lessen the burden of another by even just a little bit. I believe that knowledge should, not just be stored in your brain, but shared with others. It is better for knowledge should be passed on for it to propagate or may be improved as it is passed along. I long for days like this.

Comments

★Jasmine said…
yeah, it's a good day! such a nice day to have a underwater walk ;) an invitation to http://walkinmysoul.blogspot.com/
BCS said…
I've done this a few times in the past (the helping and sharing of knowledge) and it felt really good :)

Popular Posts