Liwasang Rajah Sulayman & Malate Church


This was taken last week when I went to Manila and I was tasked to photograph something to replicate in my place. After that, I took the liberty of taking some shots of the park and the Spanish-era Church of Malate. I love taking photographs of old architectures such as the Church of Malate. There great contrast the the photo because the statue Rajah Sulayman represents the Muslim leader who first fought the Spaniards in Manila while the Malate Church, a catholic contibution during the Spanish-era. While both structures portray different beliefs, they blend well together to create a wonderful atmosphere where people can relax and enjoy these great designs.

I wish that we all would all just co-exist harmoniously like these two designs here.

Let us live in peace.

Comments

Popular Posts