RC Airplanes

I was transported back to my youth when I saw these radio-controlled aircraft, or RC Planes are it is commonly known. Upon looking at the planes and their sizes, i was completely amazed. These are not the one you seen in the mall. They're huge. Its almost as tall as me.

Since I was a child, I dreamed on having these as my toys, upon seeing them in movies, but I can't afford it. I had the chance to talk to a builder of these planes and inquired about the cost of these airplanes and they're still expensive but I could afford it now. However, after thinking about it, I decided that I still can't afford it because even if I could purchase one I couldn't afford the costs associated with it like maintenance, fuel, repairs, etc. It's still a toy for the rich boys.

For now, all i can do is appreciate and watch them soar through the skies. Maybe someday, just maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts