Video Games That I Played: Sonic 3D Blast

The first game I ever finished with my SEGA Mega Drive back in High School. I was hooked with this game because it was a 3D game. My 1st encounter with a 3D game. I enjoyed playing this because it was during the time when we don't have memory cards to save games and continue it on a later time. I played from morning til afternoon and my victory was witnessed by my brother and friends. They even took a picture of my victory, it's still stored somewhere. 


What I like about this game is that I could go anywhere I want. Forward, backward, sideways left and right, jumping. It was unique experience for me because it was different from the usual adventure games I played life Mario and Contra. It was also fast-paced. Maybe I could play this game again.

Comments

Popular Posts