MOVIE: Wild Target (2010)

A British action-comedy starring Emily Blunt (The Devil Wears Prada), Bill Night (Underworld). Surrounded by a cast of veteran supporting actors Rupert Everett & Martin Freeman. This is also the 1st movie I've seen with Rupert Grint outside of the Harry Potter franchise.


This story has been told many times before, a professional assassin falling in love with his target. However, this one is driven by the wonderful acting of Bill Nighy and Emily Blunt. This is Bill Nighy I came to like, playing eccentric charcters but making it his own. Such were is unforgettable characters in Love Actually and POTC-At World's End. Emily Blunt is lovable in this one and I just like the way she talks and acts. She may act it over-the-top but makes it believable.

I enjoyed watching the movie and have replayed it a couple of times already. A wonderful addition to my British movie collection.


Comments

Popular Posts