GIVE IT A TRY: Paramotoring

Ever dreamed of soaring through the skies?
Or, heard the song "flying without wings"?

Wait no more. the chances of doing it is here. It's called paramotoring or powered paragliding. I witnessed its flight last week here in my hometown. They look like parachutes with huge electric fans as their backpacks. I am quite fascinated because a part of me wants to feel that illusion of flight while a part of me wants nothing to do with it because I can already imagine all the wrong things that might happen in the air. I don't know if i will do it or not. I'll decide only when i'm already there. However, I know that upon learning the "financial cost" of doing this kind of activity. the chances of me going up there is almost nil.


To the adventurous individuals out there, maybe this is something for you to try. Maybe it will get your adrenaline pumping. Its worth a shot and should you ever do it, strap yourself with a GoPro camera and record you adventure in the skies. While your out there, grab a bird for me.

Comments

Popular Posts